You can prevent the download of cookies through your browser settings, preventing cookies from being stored on your device.
As the owner of this website, I inform you that we do not use any personal information from cookies, we only make general statistics of visits that do not involve any personal information.
What are Cookies and how we are the used?
- Ensure that the webpages work correctly.
- Store your preferences, like the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages you have visited or how much time you have been using our media.
Cookies are only associated with anonymous users and their computer/device and do not provide any references that allow your personal data to be known. You can access your browser’s settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the ANA ROSA AURRECOECHEA GOIRI websites without preventing access to the content. However, the operational quality of the Services may be affected.
The Users that complete the registration process or have signed in with their access information may access personalized services that are adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the browser’s Cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity. carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
|_gat_gtag_UA||Analytics. third party cookies: Google Analytics||1 minute||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||Not exempt|
|_gid||Analytics. third party cookies: Google Analytics||24 hours||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||Not exempt|
|_ga||Analytics. third party cookies: Google Analytics||2 years||Used to tell apart users.||Not exempt|
How can I configure cookies in my browser?
In any case, given that the Cookies are not needed to use our Website, we inform you that you can block or disable the Cookies by activating your browser’s settings, which allow you to reject the installation of all or some of them. The majority of the browsers warn about the presence of Cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject them, you may continue using our Website, but some of the services may be limited, thus making your experience using our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies in my browser?
The different browsers can be configured to notify the user of the receipt of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on the computer. Likewise, the user can check in her browser which cookies she has installed and what is the expiration period of the same, being able to eliminate them.
For more information, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser:
- For more information on the administration of cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For more information on the administration of cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- For more information on the administration of cookies in Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/proteccion-de-rastreo-mejorada-en-firefox-para-esc
- For more information on the administration of cookies in Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- For more information on the administration of cookies in Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- If you want to stop followed by Google Analytics visite: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
There are third-party tools available online that allow the user to detect Cookies on each website that they visit and manage their deactivation.
Lear more about Cookies
You can obtain more information about online advertising based on behavior and online privacy at the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
- Google Analytics Data Protection: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html