TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RESERVATION
Important information and rules for our clients
We inform you of the general conditions of reservation and cancellation of Agroturism ZUMINTXAZ, as well as the measures taken in compliance with the duty to guarantee the safety and health of our guests in all aspects related to Covid-19.
For your safety and ours, help us keep everyone safe by following these guidelines:
- Frequent hand disinfection and always after exchanging objects with the person who attends you.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 2 m and wear a mask whenever it is not possible to maintain it.
To make the reservation effective, an advance of 50% of the total amount must be paid. Payment will be made by Virtual POS.
The reservation will not be confirmed until Agroturismo ZUMINTXAZ has received the amount of the initial deposit of 50% and the client has received a confirmation email.
Payment of the rest of the amount of the reservation must be paid before the day of arrival at the accommodation.
Three days before the day of arrival at the accommodation we will send you an email reminding you that you have to pay the rest of the amount.
Once the full payment has been made, you will be given the access code to the apartment.
Accommodation prices will be those that appear on the reservation page.
- Accommodation and what is strictly negotiated with the establishment.
- The rates or taxes that are applicable.
Services not included:
- Transfers / assistance to the farm or other similar.
- Excursions or optional visits.
- Additional charges to the apartment, meals, activities or services that are not listed in the reservation confirmation.
The minimum stay in the apartment is two days.
Withholding for cancellation of the reservation:
- 50% When the cancellation is made more than 30 days before the reservation.
- 40% If the cancellation is made with 30 or less days and more than 15.
- 60% If the cancellation is made with 15 or less days and more than 7.
- 100% When the cancellation is made with 7 days or less.
Cancellation WITHOUT CHARGES for 24 hours from the making of the reservation.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in time: 6:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 12:00 h
The apartment will be available form 6:00 p.m. Please notify us of your approximate arrival time so that we can plan check-in and inform you of any changes or delays. Leave us your contact email and phone number when making the reservation in case we need to contact you.
Contactless check-in: before arrival at the accommodation, you will be sent a link via WhatsApp to scan your ID and fill in your personal information. Likewise, you must digitally sign the document on Personal Data Protection.
On the day of departure, the house will be free at 12:00. If you need to check out later, please ask us at check-in if this is possible. We will try to accomodate your request.
The prices includes:
- Water, electricity and heating costs.
- Bed linen and towels for each occupant. The bedding consists of sheets and a duvet. Towels are for bath and hands for each occupant.
- Fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, and other samll appliances, as well as crockery, glasses, cutlery, pans, saucepans…).
Outdorr garden and shared parking. In common areas the use of a mask will be mandatory and maintain a safety distance.
- Farm animals.
The measures adopted in our cleaning protocol are:
- We have made disinfectant gel available at the entrance of the accommodation, as well as bins in the bathrooms and kitchen with pedal-operated lid opening so that you can deposit tissues, masks and disposable gloves.
- We have masks. If you need them, do not hesitate to request them (unit price € 0.80).
- Extra blankets will be delivered on request.
- Our specific cleaning and disinfection protocol to clean the house after the departure of the guests and before the arrival of the following includes thorough cleaning of items in frequent contact such as TV controls, door knobs, light keys, etc.
- Special attention will be paid to the kitchen and appliances. The utensils and cutlery are properly disinfected.
- Bed linen and towels will be washed at more than 60ºC and its collection system will avoid contamination.
A few days before your arrival, we will send you a link by WhatsApp with tourist information and information of interest in the area.
Urduliz Hospital: 946 13 48 00
Cancellation causes Covid-19
If for reasons related to Covid-19, derived from legal provision or in case of force majeure, the house could not be occupied on the agreed dates, the owner seeing the need to cancel the reservation, he undertakes to refund the entire of the amounts paid for the reservation and stay.
If for reasons related to Covid-19 and force majeure, the guests cannot come to the establishment, the client may use said advance for a later reservation whenever there is availability. In the event that this is not possible, the owner will return the amount paid as an advance reservation provided that these circumstances are duly proven.
The house has undergone all the disinfection and cleaning protocols established by current regulations regarding Covid-19 before its occupation. If during the stay in the rural house there is a positive case in Covid-19 of any of the tenants, they will be obliged to immediately notify the health authorities and the owner. In any case, after the contracted stay, the house must be completely vacated. If for health reasons, both force majeure, such as confinement or quarantine, it could not be, the occupants will assume the expenses that are caused by prolonging the stay and services provided.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Guests are responsible for keeping the house properly closed in ther absence.
- Guests may not carry out annoying, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illegal activities in the rural house.
- Visits are not allowed without the consent of the owner.
- The facilities will be kept in perfect use, each object in its original place, in case of any damage to the facilities this must be communicated to the owner.
- Guests must treat the house and its contents with respect and not remove anything form it, they will be responsible for the damages caused.
- The hours of rest and silence are every day from 11:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and we hope you understand that these rules are necessary for coexistence in the rural house.
Please take care of the house and respect the rest of others guest, as well as its owners and in general towards the whole enviroment. We would appreciate any suggestions you can offer to make your stay more enjoyable.
Agroturism ZUMINTXAZ reserves the right to modify these general conditions at any time without the need for notification or prior notice.
By making the reservation, you accept that you have read, understood and accepted these general conditions. If there is any element of these general conditions that you don’t fully understand, or you have any doubts or questions, please contact us.
Thank you very much for your help.